Welcome to Nursery
Teacher – Mrs Saif
Teaching Assistant – Miss Doody
Teacher – Mrs Stroud
Teaching Assistant – Miss Hulse
Every child matters at Twickenham Primary School and every child’s experience in EYFS will be exciting and valuable. We aim to inspire children and nurture a passion for lifelong learning and an interest in the world. This will allow the children to make the most of their abilities and talents and ensure they can “be all they can be!”
- Reading: Our Story Stars reading day is Friday. Please bring your child’s reading packet in every Friday.
- Food: Due to allergies experienced by some of our children, we ask parents do not send their children into school with any snacks or drinks. A full range of healthy snacks are available each day and every child is provided with a water bottle, which they can use freely.
- Uniform: Please label all clothing including shoes and coats with your child’s full name.
Our Curriculum is broad and balanced and has been designed to inspire children and to nurture a passion for lifelong learning.
Some of our exciting topics in Nursery include:
Useful links to support your child at home
- Book Trust – Getting Children Reading – How to read with your child – https://www.booktrust.org.uk/books-and-reading/tips-and-advice/reading-tips/how-to-read-with-your-child/
- Reading in the Early Years – https://www.surreycc.gov.uk/schools-and-learning/childcare-professionals/early-years-foundation-stage-eyfs/reading-and-literacy-in-early-years